Design a poster to display the Learning Centre Rules :)
- Recent visitors to The Learning Centre brainstormed some ideas for rules for the centre.
- We are challenging you to come up with a bright, bold, eye catching poster that can be displayed in both the Home Room and the Work Room.
- The poster needs to be produced on either Publisher, Word, or Serif.
- Some of the rules are repeated on the lists below so you need to check you don't repeat yourself.
- If you feel you can add to the rules please do so (make sure they are sensible or your poster will be disqualified!)
- Keep in mind the Learning Centre Colour scheme of green, white and grey, and make sure your font size is big enough to read when the poster is up on the wall.
- You are welcome to add images if you wish.
- E-mail your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st October 2015.
- The winning poster will be reproduced on A3 and displayed throughout The Learning Centre.